Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Beach Trip!

Last week we went on our first beach trip as a family of 3.  We took Charlie to Myrtle Beach to see the Atlantic Ocean.  His first time down to the sand, he didn't have much of a reaction.  We sat him down in the sand and he just sat there, motionless, too stunned to move.  He would look at the sand then at us and then he would grunt. :)  The second time down to the ocean, he acted like he had been going all of his life. He didn't care too much for the water, he was content digging and running.....lots of running!   
  (Please excuse the quality of the pictures, I had to use my cell phone camera because I didn't want to take my 'good' camera down to the beach!)



Below are our attempts of pictures with Charlie! :) Needless to say we were never able to get pictures of the 3 of us together!




Eating ice and sand! YUM!!


There are more pictures and details to come! But, thought I would go ahead and share some of Charlie!

No comments: