Saturday, August 22, 2009

A gift for Mama!!

Ever since Charlie was born, I have been wanting a necklace of some sort to represent him.  While on facebook on friends' pages, I came across a link to Lannae Johnson Designs- Lasting Impressions.  She makes jewelry and I fell in love with her necklaces.  I found one that I thought would be perfect! So, I contacted her and needless to say....Lannae and I made quite a few connections...she's cousins with some friends of mine, she lives right down the street from my grandma, and her husband and June grew up together, oh! and her mother-in-law is my grandfather's first cousin......Small World!!! 
  But, anyways.....yesterday my necklace arrived! and here is the picture!! I absolutely love it!! It couldn't be more perfect!! I love the fact that Charlie's whole name is on it as well!!! But, I just wanted to share it with everyone and tell you be sure to check out Lannae's blog, she's got some really cool jewelry and it's always nice dealing a super nice person as well! The link is: www.lannaejohnsondesigns.blogspot.com.   

1 comment:

Lannae Johnson said...

What a great blog and a BEAUTIFUL child! How fun to be able to see pictures of him after I stamped his name on your necklace. :) I hope you're enjoying it!!