Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Personalized Gifts!

Shortly after Charlie was born, he received a few 'personalized' gifts from my sweet cousin, Amy.  She personally made all of them!! He received the smocked duck romper he has on in the above photo (notice his initials were monogrammed on the collar).  She also made him a bib with his initials and a burp cloth.  Everything is absolutely ADORABLE!!  I must say he looks mighty handsome while sporting these things around! :)  I keep telling Amy she needs to start a business (atleast on the internet)!! We get the most compliments on his "personalized" attire! :)  So, thanks Amy for the beautiful gifts!!   (If you have seen his other monogrammed burp cloths and blankets-  Amy is the one to credit!)

A close-up: notice the collar!!

His burp cloth!

His bib!!

1 comment:

Amy Murphey said...

He is just adorable! Glad you are getting good use of his things I made! I look forward to meeting him "personally" soon and seeing yall as well!