Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Circus Fun!

The Cole Bros. Circus came to Lynchburg yesterday! (woo hoo!)  So, Troy and I decided to take Charlie and let him have a little fun!  Charlie and I got to share this 'first circus experience' together because I had never been to a circus either!! I know, GASP!!  (I am probably one of the only adults you'll meet who had never been to a circus as a child....poor me!)  
  Well, this wasn't the ideal circus you dream of as an adult child but, this is Lynchburg! and we had fun! We took Charlie to look at the elephants and he was AMAZED by them.  We decided not ride the elephants this time because as rambunctious as Charlie is, I (mostly Troy) was afraid that he would get to excited up there, fall off and get trampled!

 Trying to take a look at the elephants & entertainment!

Charlie riding on Troy's shoulders!

Waiting on the circus to start!

We had a good time and made the most of it despite it turned cold by the time we got there & parked, when we went to take pictures my battery in my camera was dead (that's why the pictures are not great) so I had to use my cell phone, and the circus was 30 minutes late starting!  Charlie seemed to enjoy seeing all of the other kids, the animals and the lights!  Maybe one day we can got to the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus!!

1 comment:

shaefer and kristina said...

charlie beat me to the circus!! i'm adult #2 that has never been!