Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lake Baby!!!

We recently went to Georgia for another visit....Charlie didn't travel as well as he did the first time we went, probably because we left in the early afternoon when he was ready to play instead of sleep! :)  Charlie and I actually stayed a week and a half- unfortunately Troy and Kode had to go back so they could return to work! :(  While we were there we got to go to Lake Oconee and hang out with some of the family for a while! Charlie went on his first boat ride and he seemed to like it! I think he's going to be a Lake Baby!! :)  Maybe next year, he'll learn to walk and ski in the same year! :)....I said, MAYBE!!!....I know, it's a little far fetched! :) But, here are a few pictures from our trip!!

Here's Charlie in his lake gear!!

Troy and Charlie

Charlie: "Mom, can you PLEASE stop taking my picture?"

Charlie laughing at his Daddy! 

Charlie in his lifejacket! He tolerated it well!!

Charlie wanting to be held while riding, so he could fall asleep! :)

Life is tough!!....snoozing!

Uncle Gabe letting Charlie guide the boot with his feet! (Don't worry, the boat was really not moving or we would have had Charlie's life jacket on him!- Please don't report me!)  :)

Kode enjoying his boat ride!!

Mama and Charlie

Charlie with Granddad and Nana J

Charlie in his bumbo seat, looking a little annoyed with the paparazzi!!

One morning while at my Mama's, Troy started screaming, "Chapel, Come here! Hurry!"  Of course, I go running thinking something is wrong and he says, "Look! Charlie just rolled over!" So, I look in the pack and play and this is what I saw! Charlie was all smiles! :)

Charlie got to visit with his great grandparents, Nanny and Papa Martin on the way home from the lake! He enjoyed his visit and I think they did too! 


No comments: