Thursday, July 23, 2009

We have Visitors!!!


At the end of May- we had several visitors! My Grandma and Mama came in from Georgia for a long weekend to visit Charlie- it was the first time my Grandma met Charlie and I think she liked him! :) and Troy's Grandma and Aunt Debbie came to visit from Las Vegas! and I think Charlie won their hearts over as well!! (he tends to do that!) Here are a few pics from their visit with us! 

Aunt Debbie with Charlie! (He was 6 weeks in this picture!)

Of Course, we can't leave Kode out!! He was the first baby & if it weren't for Aunt Debbie- we wouldn't have Kode!!

Charlie's great Grandma Ruff! (Troy's grandmother)  Charlie liked listening to her talk!!

Charlie with his great Grandma Tyner! (my grandma) He was 5 weeks old in this picture! She would sit and talk to him & he loved to listen!! :)


Charlie with my Mama! (I think she might like him a little bit)

No comments: