Thursday, July 23, 2009

Life over the past couple of months!

Today I've been trying to catch up! So, I've posted a few things that have happened over the past few months! Charlie is now 14 weeks old and weighs about 12 1/2 pounds!! I can't believe how fast time has flown and how BIG he is!! I know it may not seem that big but considering he has gained over 7 pounds in 3 months- he has changed drastically!! Troy and I are enjoying him more and more each day! He now smiles a lot and is "talking" quite a bit! He's really a happy baby unless he's hungry or tired! (I think he gets that from his Daddy!)  But, below are some things to get you up to date with our little man! 




2 comments:

Christy said...

LOVED the updates Chap...keep em coming!!! Little Charlie is the cutest little thing...I could just SQUEEZE him! Me, Jesse, and Joshua can't wait to meet him. :) LOVE YOU ALL!

shaefer and kristina said...

yay for all the updates! it does look like charlie enjoyed his boat ride..guess he gets that from his mama! :) love you!