Thursday, October 15, 2009

6 Months Old!!

  Today Charlie is 6 months old!! Boy, does time fly!?!!?!  It's hard to believe that he's been in this world 6 months but, then on the other hand- I really can't remember life without him.  Yesterday Charlie went for his 6 month check-up and Praise the Lord, he's perfectly healthy!  He weighs 16 lbs 5 oz and is 25 inches tall! Dr. Stephanie said that she wasn't concerned with his height since now he is now in the 10th percentile (which made Mama & Daddy feel better)!  I can definitely tell he's growing, especially after carrying him around for a little while!
  Guess what other milestone we crossed?!  Charlie Cash slept in his very own bed last night!  He actually did really well! I had to get up once about 4am to give him his pacifier and again about 6am.  When I got up at 6, I went ahead and put him in the bed with us! (Selfish reasons....I wanted some more sleep!)  When I told Troy that I had everything set up for Charlie to sleep in his own bed, he said, "Maybe we should wait until Friday night to start it....I really like him being in there with us."  But, I didn't give in although I did miss my snuggle buddy, it was nice to have some solid sleep without having to move something over every 10-20 minutes.  (I didn't get any pictures of this monumental event, I was afraid it would wake Charlie up too much for him to fall asleep!......maybe when he gets this down a little better.


2 days old!



4 weeks old!




6 months old!




He has really changed (& grown) since he was born! He's gained exactly 11 pounds since he was born! As you can see in the recent pictures, Charlie is really enjoying the fall here in Virginia! He loves the leaves, although I don't think he likes the way they taste but, he sure tries them out! :)
Happy 6 Month Birthday, Sweet Charlie Cash!

No comments: