Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Poor Baby




  My poor baby.....and by baby I mean my first child, Kode.  Well, yesterday Kode went for his monthly haircut.  It's always an exciting day because Kode comes back really white, trimmed and looking good! (BTW, we do bathe him throughout the month)  Well, when he came home yesterday- he was excited to see me like normal and I petted him as I couldn't really take a good look at him because I was feeding Charlie.
  When I did look at him, I noticed his ears were gone.  I don't mean they cut his ears off but, we've always had the hair on Kode's ears long and they cut it OFF!!!  And now, he looks like a girl! :(  Of course, I didn't tell him that...I didn't want hurt his feelings!  but, they did at least give him a 'skull' bandana, probably to boost his ego (or maybe mine)!  I just DON'T like his ears short.....it's SOO much cuter to have them long but, I know they'll grow back and he's still my sweet, loving, wants to go outside all time baby.
  The above picture is the way Kode normally looks and below are the way he looks now (sporting his new bandana)!  You can't really see the dramatic difference in the pictures but, I PROMISE you- there is! :)


1 comment:

shaefer and kristina said...

Poor Kode...I still thinks he looks masculine compared with his 'girly' counterpart, ms. bella grace! :)