Thursday, October 22, 2009

8 Nights & Counting..........



  Well, I told you last week that we started putting Charlie in his very own bed to sleep.  Well, it has been 8 nights and we're still going strong!! That's awesome, right?!?!  Well, maybe for Charlie but, Troy and I really miss him being in the bed with us.  But, we know it's for the best as it will be easier to do it now than when he's 6 years old! :)  Charlie has been doing rather well with it.  There are some nights that he may fuss because he's lost his pie-pie and there have been a few nights that he's slept right through the night- one morning he didn't wake up until 9:00 AM!!!!!!!!!!  and I do have to admit, it is nice to get some 'restful' sleep.
  Here are a few pictures before going to bed one night.....

Charlie in his bed!


I think he may have been wanting me to stop taking pictures! :)

Also, Charlie seems to be taking after his Daddy exercising.... there is a move on P90X called the 'Superman' and Charlie has started doing it himself.  You pull your arms & legs up while lying on your stomach so, I snapped a few pics to share!



 
I guess he's starting out early............  :)

No comments: