Monday, November 9, 2009

Feeling Fallish.....

I love Fall!! Here in Virginia, it is especially gorgeous with the beautiful trees and the mountains of vibrant colors this time of year!  I just enjoy everything about fall....football, blue jeans, sweaters and sweatshirts, pumpkin spice latte's (although I've only had one so far).  On Saturday, I woke up about 5:30 AM because Charlie a certain someone has been a little off since the time change and I decided since I was up, I might as well did something with my time.  So, I made some pumpkin chocolate chip muffins....and I must say, they are delicious!!! 

I think Troy was happy that he got to sleep in that these were baking in the oven when he awoke! :) If you would like the recipe just let me know!! 

I really enjoy our kitchen/living room area this time of year.  We have 4 sets of tall, glass, double doors going across the back...it's what I consider our 'Room With a View'!   Below are some of the sites, I got to enjoy when the leaves were turning and still on the trees. 

Notice Kode at the bottom of the pic...checking things out! :)





Kode enjoying the scenery!

1 comment:

shaefer and kristina said...

the muffins look delicious!! send me some!!! :) (and i LOVE the narration)