Thursday, November 12, 2009

Play dates, Scooting, & Sleeping....

On Monday, we were still having warm temps with slightly overcast skies so, I decided that Charlie and I would have a play date outside.  I grabbed a big comforter took it outside in the grass along with some toys and we played.  Charlie absolutely LOVES being outside!!   I'm glad we took advantage of being outside on Monday because we've been stuck in thanks to Ida moving through.


My date, Mr. Charlie Cash.


Here he is, in the middle of 'talking' to me!

Around our house, it seems that we've been playing a lot of 'Where is Charlie?'......because he's scooting ALL over the place.   I mean ALL over the place:  he will start off on a pallet in the living room then, off he goes.  I have found him behind the couch, in the foyer, in the kitchen.....I think I need a leash! :) Just Kidding! (kinda)  Well, Tuesday he was on his pallet and I left the room for probably 3 minutes, came back in and I could hear him but, not see him!  So, I said, "Charlie, Where are you?" (Not that he could really say, "Over here!")  but, this is where I found him:

playing UNDER his jumperoo!! :)  He was just scooting around in circles, playing!!


Here's a mid-action shot of him scooting! As soon as he figures out how to get on his knees, he'll really be going to town!!!  (Is there a way that I can slow him down? Maybe weights around his ankles?)


Oh! Remember a couple of post ago, I shared with you some Charlie's odd sleeping habits! Well, this is what I found yesterday!!!


He was playing away in his jumperoo and then I heard silence!! So, I looked over at him......and the poor baby was snoozing! He had wore himself out jumping!!!  and Yes, I did take him upstairs and put him in his bed! :)

No comments: