Monday, November 9, 2009

Odd Sleeping Habits!



Over the past couple of weeks, I've snapped a few pictures of Charlie and his 'odd' sleeping positions.  One night, I was feeding him his dinner and he literally fell asleep as I was feeding him his food.  One second he was eating, the next......out like a light! :)




The other day Charlie was in his swing playing so, I went upstairs to get some laundry and when I came back down this is how I found him:

Poor Thing! but, he was snoring away!

Don't worry, each time he fell asleep, I did get him up and put him to sleep in his bed!  I didn't leave him to sleep in those positions but, I can't honestly say that it didn't cross my mind!

1 comment:

shaefer and kristina said...

you are a GOOD mama! i would have left camden....too afraid she would wake up! :)