Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Let me introduce you to....SWAGBUCKS!!!!!!!

Ok, so I've become a coupon, deal catching....maniac, junkie, geek, etc....  It's true!!! I started cutting coupons and looking for sales in the paper.  Then, I discovered some cool blogs, websites that tell you how to get some 'really good' coupons, lots of free stuff, etc.  I first saw this thing called swagbucks on Kristina's blog one day and thought "I don't really know about that".   The more blogs and websites I visited about saving money, getting coupons, etc...I kept seeing it over and over.  Finally, I decided I would try to figure out what this 'swagbucks hype' is all about.
Swagbucks is a website/ search engine that you earn points for doing something we do on a daily basis at our house......search the internet.  You can accumulate points seriously by using their site (or just download their toolbar & use it to search) and you randomly earn points! You can also earn points by going through swagbucks to make online purchases (which we also do A LOT of in my house).  The points can be used to buy things in the swagbucks store such as electronics, gift cards, etc.  I've only been doing it for a little less than a week and I already have enough points to get stuff.  Unfortunately, I can not download the toolbar on our computer because we don't have ANY more space left but, as soon as I get my new computer...swagbucks will become our main search engine.  (On a blog that I keep up with, there were several ladies who paid for most of their Christmas gifts last year with swagbucks!)  So, I'm willing to try!!
Maybe you should give it a whirl!! If you do, please sign up under me and we both can benefit from it!! :)  I'm going to put a button on the side of my blog or you can just click here!  You can earn 3 points just for signing up!!!  Happy Swaging!! :)

No comments: