Monday, February 8, 2010

Same Story, Different Day

Yep, you've got it!! We had snow once again!! :)  It started Friday and ended Saturday.  This snow was not the fluffy, soft snow we had last weekend.  This was the yucky, wet, icy snow!  We had snow, sleet, freezing rain and everything in between! So, our weekend involved being indoors until Sunday....we finally broke free for a little while!
 On a positive note, we only got 6 inches of snow!! To some of you....that seems like a lot (and it is to me since I'm from GA) but, considering in December we got 16" and last weekend we got 12"....this wasn't too bad!  Oh! but, don't worry, our fun is not over....we're getting more tomorrow!! I think I'm going to jump off a cliff  So, how much longer until I will be in the desert?!!?! (14 days, but who's counting?!)
 Since we were inside...I just let Charlie eat away at 2 teething biscuits and didn't worry about him being messy....then he went straight from the highchair to the bathtub! :)
His crusty face! :)

Check out those teeth! :)  He literally had biscuit everywhere...face, hands, ears, nose, etc...

Today I let him have a sippy cup with some water.....

Sometimes he got it in his mouth without help.....

....other times, not so much! :) 

1 comment:

shaefer and kristina said...

Looks like Camden and Charlie could have a 'World's Messiest Eater' contest!!