Friday, September 25, 2009

....And Around We Grow





Yesterday I was looking at Charlie and I swear it seemed he had gained 2 or 3 inches around over the past couple of days.  I can tell he has grown vertically as well (praying that he takes after Troy) but he really seems to be growing horizontally. :)   He just started wearing 6 month clothes and to tell you the truth, I don't know how long he'll stay in them! This is going by way too fast but, we're enjoying every minute of it!!


Checking out his tootsies!


Mr. Blue Eyes!! (Don't they just melt your heart?!)


Yesterday I put Charlie on the floor and sat him up and he actually stayed this way for a several minutes while I was able to snap some pictures.  I'm sure he'll be doing it on his own before long!

1 comment:

shaefer and kristina said...

he is growing up so fast!! i soooo enjoyed catching up today. miss you so much.