Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Kicks & New Tricks!!

A few weeks ago, I ordered Charlie some new shoes.  Well, actually this is his first pair of shoes because he's always gone barefooted since it's been summertime! But, these are the cute little handmade loafers! I found them on etsy.com.  (I love that website because it's full of handmade items that are unique and they have some of everything!)  But, the shoes arrived on Monday and Charlie looks adorable in them! Although, he probably won't get much use of them because he seems to have a rather large foot! (We did measure his foot before ordering them) We figured out he would need the 3/6 month size but, now it seems his feet have grown!! So, we'll be on the lookout for some 'new kicks' before long! 

Isn't he stylin'?

Yesterday morning, I was feeding Charlie breakfast and when I was giving him some of his bottle and he kept putting his hands on it, trying to hold it.  Since he was almost finished with it, I let go and he held on to it and finished drinking it.  (Note:  I do not leave baby unattended while feeding himself & it was not a full bottle so the weight of the object was minimal.)  Below you can see the munchkin & his 'new trick'!


1 comment:

Lannae Johnson said...

cute as pie...and, of course, Charlie is adorable, also! ;) Seriously, those shoes are too cute!!