Friday, January 15, 2010

9 Months Old!!



Can you believe it?!?! Charlie is already 9 months old!! Seriously, time is flying by but, we are definitely having fun!! :)  Yesterday I took Charlie for his 9 month check-up!  AND he's a growing boy!!  He weighed 19lbs 6oz and he's 27 1/2 inches tall!! He was in the 25th percentile for weight AND height!! WOO HOO!!!! That's great improvement for the height since before he had been in the 3rd then the 10th and now the 25th!! :)
 Over the past week we've definitely had some major developments!  One day I went to check on Charlie in his room and to my surprise, this is what I found:





So, needless to say...we had to lower Charlie's bed!! :)  But, he is pulling up on everything and standing and cruising around some too!!  I have a feeling we're on our last days of having a non-walker around here!! (..sniff, sniff...)

 
Charlie also had his first teething cookie.  It took him a little bit to figure out exactly what it was and what to do with it but, once he did...he enjoyed it!!



Oh, Charlie also cut his 2 front teeth on the top and his 2 top teeth beside the front ones are peeking on through! One actually is cutting through now and the other will be maybe a day behind!! but, he's a trooper!  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get any pictures of the top teeth....it's hard enough for me to try and look at them!  We'll work on some pictures this weekend!!  Hope you all enjoy these until then!

1 comment:

Lannae Johnson said...

Oh...this makes me miss having a baby in the house. :( Burke would be scared to hear me say that! You have a sweetheart on your hands!