Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cuteness Continued.....

I forgot to mention in my last post that Charlie also had another change to add to his list last week.  We finally moved his baths to the bathroom upstairs across the hall from his room and moved out of the 'baby' bathtub! :)  He now has duck tub! :)  and he has a quacking good time!! ha!  (He really does like it!)


He really does enjoy taking his baths! (Thank Goodness!) and he definitely relaxes!  Check out the below pictures and I swear this was not posed....he started doing it on his own almost every time he bathes.  :)


He just turns to the side, leans back and props his feet on the side of the tub and plays with all of his toys!  


Yesterday, I went to get Charlie out of his bed when he woke up from his nap.....bless his heart he looked a little frazzled but yet adorable! :)

2 comments:

Lannae Johnson said...

I'm seriously going to have to stop reading your blog....my boys had that very same bathtub, and these pictures just remind me too much of little ones in the house! Charlie is just too cute!! :) I saw Marvin today. If you suggested that I donate something for the Chamber auction, I certainly appreciate it!

Chapel said...

Thank You, Lannae! If you need a 'fix' you're welcome to come visit anytime!! I SWEAR next time I'm in GA, we're going to meet NO MATTER WHAT! :) I did suggest that Marvin give you a call....I thought it would go over very well & hopefully promote more business for you!! BTW: now that your boys are a little bigger....maybe it would be nice to have one more small one around! :) (Please don't shoot me for that) ha!